Yakuza Rising Yakuza Rising

Realy good game. I think you even can play the most levels without bullets only on dash=)

Mo' Mentum. Mo' Mentum.

Good art,good music
But I dont like camera .Camera chases me so if I am speed run psycho it wont catch me .Also I can hide from falling rocks in right side of screen.I dont think that its intended gameplay.

0Hayes responds:

Hey cheers! I'm actually surprised you've managed to find this. There's a few known bugs which I'm afraid won't be fixed any time soon as I'm working full time on a mobile title www.madwizardstudios.com

Maybe one day I'll turn back to this as it is my first released game haha

Cheers again!

Sewer World Sewer World

Good music,interesting concept.
There are 2 things that doesnt look fine.
1.You cant see bunny in grass.How do you expect player to be one with bunny?
2.Black orbs.They have lasers, they can pass through object.They are god of this reality.And player can do nothing to defend from these .Like when I'm dead I ask myself "Did I make mistake?.No its game ".

Click Jump Level Pack Click Jump Level Pack

For small game its pretty damn good!
The idea can be more interesting.Like a office employee throws him or her out a window or frog trys to save the princess and or throw yourself out the window .But its only my personal opinion.

Gum Drop Hop 3 Gum Drop Hop 3

fun game,good graphics.I'm like "Its whole new world to explore"
Controls are very tight but its not forgiving.I'd prefered if it was based on velocity(intertia) rather like old school platformers.But if you change controls some elements like one tile width blocks needs to be deleted.So you need to choose what is your game about...
For me this game like a mix of this cute little games for kids and game with name
Give Up.
Most frustrating things in this game for me was springs because they send you in air almost on same height as if your were just jumping on simple block.
Also I dont like camera movement.If you running fast through the level than camera cant catch up to your.Better choise for this is camera that shows you about 60% of screen in front of player .
Actually I dont undestand why camera chases player.Better choice is moving obstacle in one column.
Still, good game and good luck on future projects!

Untamed Untamed

interesting game
But for me it lacks:
a)story .After 5 minutes of playing gamer doesnt know what this black thing is .Maybe crow?
b)variety.After some time mechanic and graphics become boring

Barik Barik

good polished game
There is actually 2 things that counterintuitive:
a)Then you on moving platform with box you cant push box
b)Why saw doesnt destroys crate

Sk8bit Sk8bit

funny game to play
Pros:good graphics as for me,good music
Cons:
a)as many people said jump is based on velocity(intertia) ,I d prefered if it was like old style platformers because you ask player to jump on one tile but if you did it to increase difficulty well done.
b)there was some collision problems .One time I even died and killed monster.
c)variety .I'd prefered if this game was 2 times shorter but had more variety

SackMan The Platform Game SackMan The Platform Game

good attempt.To be realy good it needs a lot of work.
Physics:
1.your colision system sucks .To improve that read about axis separation theorem and minimum translation vector.Google is your friend.
2.Then your player is standing on moving platform you just assign player x and to platform x and y

Wonderful World of Asshat Wonderful World of Asshat